Apply to be on our board
We’re taking applications for new board members. Check out our BEND 2030 BOARD MEMBER EXPECTATIONS and then download the BEND 2030 BOARD MEMBER APPLICATION to apply. Questions? Call Executive Director Erin Foote Morgan at 541-420-8603 or email her at email@example.com.
Want to help shape Bend’s future? Let us know if you have a particular interest or area of expertise and want to get involved. We are currently seeking volunteers to serve on our housing, transportation, charter review, Eastside livability and Vision refresh committees. Does one of these pique your interests?
We also offer many other event-specific volunteer opportunities. Right now we’re seeking volunteers to help with the following:
- Open Streets Evaluation Team. Bend 2030 is managing the evaluation of the Commute Options Open Streets initiative on Sept. 18, 2016. Evaluation is a critical component of the project—our work will help provide evidence that people in Bend want more bike and pedestrian projects. Click here to sign up to volunteer!
- Charter Review Forums. We’re seeking volunteers for a three-hour shift to help us with two forums on Sept. 20 and Nov. 1, which will help educate and engage residents in important questions about whether Bend’s city council structure effectively represents our community. Volunteers may assist with a wide variety of hosting and community support tasks on-site and with creating a report of citizen feedback. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering.
- Bend 2030 at Fall Festival 2016. Volunteer for a two-hour shift on Saturday, Oct.1 at the Bend 2030 booth to engage new Bend residents in the Vision and the Bend 2030 initiatives aimed at achieving our community’s livability goals!
CONNECT WITH US
Be sure to follow us on Facebook to find out about current happenings that affect our community. Here are some ways you can participate and stay involved:
- Attend open houses for city, county and regional projects
- Volunteer as a member of a task force, panel, or other work group
- Attend public hearings and meetings
- Spread the word about community involvement opportunities through Facebook, Twitter, e-mail and other means
- Be active in your neighborhood association
- Stay tuned for Bend 2030 workshops and town halls
Got an idea, a new project or maybe a comment that could affect the livability of Bend? Let us know! Email Bend 2030 Executive Director Erin Foote Morgan at email@example.com. Or send us a letter at:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Thanks for your interest in our free, monthly e-newsletter. It’s the best way to stay informed about upcoming events, local discussions, new website content, and special announcements. Each edition includes links to help you send feedback or unsubscribe.
The e-mail address you provide will be used only to send you the newsletter; we won’t share it with anyone. Your privacy is important to us.