The Bend 2030 and Opportunity Knocks Civic Equity Project helps under-represented organizations to participate in civic dialogue and decision-making in Bend.
- Central Oregon Council on Aging
- Central Oregon Disability Support Network
- Central Oregon Veterans Organization
- Homeless Leadership Coalition
- Human Dignity Coalition
- Latino Community Association
- Mountain View Neighborhood Association
- Old Farm Neighborhood Association
- Southern Crossing Neighborhood Association
- Boyd Acres Neighborhood Association
The program offers direct and robust needs-based organizational development coaching focused on a facilitative leadership approach to strategic planning, leadership development, constituent engagement, communications, fundraising and long-term organizational sustainability.
Participants also formed a new Opportunity Knocks (OK) team that meets monthly for 3 hours, providing regular face-to-face connection, relationship building and peer support for CEP cohort members.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com